Involve Your Team in Setting Goals
Regular team meetings with employees are needed to ensure that everyone is on the same page and to involve them with setting company goals. Here is a suggested agenda to go through during the meeting to help employees see the big picture and feel empowered to achieve the desired goals.
- Use Tabenos to develop a Charter for your team’s meetings
- Make a list of Top 10 reasons Why customers use your product/service
- Make a list of Top 10 reasons why the company is a good place to work
- Identify competitors and your company's SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
- Break down $1 in revenue decreasing by expenses to get down to profit for each $1 of sales.
- Revisit your company's mission, vision and values
- Ask employees "What would you do if you were CEO for a day?"
- Develop an Action Plan to determine Who will do What by When.